OBS Mailing List Summary, Week 19
Here is a summary of activity on the opensuse-buildservice mailing list during week 19:
Christian updated his OBS instance from 2.4.6 to 2.5.1 and now any
new or rebuilt package is not published in
attached the publisher log.
- It is related to SLE_11_SP3’s
rpm-pythonpackage. Marcus posted a patch to yum that Christian could apply as a workaround.
John posted that he no longer has any rights in his own home project. He cannot create or delete packages.
- Adrian re-added John with maintainer role.
Darin wrote that a
number of packages are stuck in an unresolvable dependency cycle caused
ant-junit package for SLES.
- From the discussion, it appears to be a bootstrapping issue. Adrian noted that Darin can himself import the openSUSE_13.1 junit4 package into the SLE_11 Java:packages repo using an aggregate.
that there was a problem with the OBS not installing dependencies that
come from the same project as the package being built, but Michael pointed
out a discrepancy between the
Build-Depends settings in his
After reporting it as an issue and being told to upgrade to OBS 2.5, Stefan is still seeing the same symptoms: scheduler state is “The repository setup is broken, build not possible” accompanied by a “bad config” message in the scheduler log.
- Adrian gave him some pointers;
obs-admin --deep-check-projectfixes the issue. Stefan has this running every hour in a cron job.
Hans-Peter reports that he cannot build libtirpc anymore. The error is “TOPDIR empty”.
- Michael traced the problem to a
Keep:line in the project configuration, which is a problem for openSUSE 12.3 and earlier, and suggested a fix.